Skip to content
Some useful thoughts that will comfort reluctant meditators…
- Be really nice to yourself. This isn’t optional. If you’re shouting at yourself when your meditating you’re kinda missing the point.
- Accept that your brain talks nonsense most of the time. Getting comfortable with just how much crap is in your head makes it easier to deal with.
- Lighten up. Everyone has a shed load of problems, major personality defects and oodles of shit that they haven’t processed’. It’s okay, that’s why we made this place.
- Don’t expect something to happen. Meditation isn’t about achieving a blissful state or being all ‘spiritual’. It’s about noticing without judgement what its like to be you, moment by moment.
- Stop reading about meditation and you know, actually do some.